—Ken Burns, filmmaker
Your Support Makes a Difference
- Make a Donation - Every little bit helps, become a donor for under $100.
- Buy a Pass - The Ama Dablam and the Patron pass both include a tax-deductible donation.
- Shop Mountainfilm - All proceeds benefit Mountainfilm.
- Join our Legacy Circle - Include Mountainfilm in your estate plans.
We need your support as we continue to expand both the annual festival in Telluride and our many initiatives:
Mountainfilm for Students brings Mountainfilm’s mission to children in K-12 schools around the country. Age-appropriate festival films are selected for educational opportunities and paired with customized teaching materials.
Mountainfilm Commitment Grant awards grants of up to $5,000 each ($30,000 total) annually to filmmakers, artists, photographers and adventurers whose projects are intended to move audiences to action on issues that matter.
Mountainfilm on Tour takes a selection of festival films out on the road year-round and worldwide.
- Take Action helps the festival audience connect directly to causes featured in films and presentations in Telluride.
For More Information
Contact Sage Martin, Executive Director, at (970) 728-4123, ext. 10.
The Mountainfilm Inspirational Fund
The Mountainfilm Inspirational Fund was initially established in 2003 with funds donated in the names of John Wald and Matt Gaynes, two adventurers and friends of Mountainfilm, who were taken from us before their time.
The Inspirational Fund has steadily grown each year and is boosted by an annual contribution of 1% of festival pass sales. It is professionally managed on a long-term investment basis to initiate and support Mountainfilm's special projects. If you're interested in contributing simply follow the donation procedures above marking your donation for the "Inspirational Fund.”